Heritage Collectibles, Books & Maps now has a room dedicated to music, and it is getting full!
We have hundreds of vintage records, including 1970s rock (YES!), sheet music & music books, posters, and instruments, including a couple of older guitars (one’s kind of busted up), a vintage tambourine and a xylophone. For bass players, we have dozens of Bass Player magazines in great shape!
There’s also a 42″ wooden marching band baton and a vintage F pipe from a pipe organ.
I personally have an old Fender guitar my dad gave me in 1972 that’s still in good shape, but I haven’t yet decided to give it up – even though I never learned how to play! And then there’s my husband’s Roland and all of his gear and music, which probably should be sold some day but I can’t quite bear to let go of any of it yet.
In any event, we’ve had some seriously cool items in the past: a zither and a Celtic harp, but both of those sold almost as soon as I posted them. I fully expect to pick up more whenever I can get my hands on such items.
Condition: Variable… depends on the item!
Prices: Depends on the item, of course, but at a quick glance, our current prices are:
- SOLD! Guitar, Yamaha – $55.00. Seems in decent shape other than the broken strings and magic marker all over it. A musician who came in said that the neck is still straight, which is rather important musically!
- SOLD! Guitar, Harmony “Caribbean” – $10.00. The back is busted out as you can see in the pictures.
- Vinyl – prices vary, depending. We have a lot of 50c records and some that are $15.00 or more.
- Bass Player magazines – depends on how many you want to buy. Individually they’re about $5.00 each, but the price per drops with a bulk purchase.
- Tambourine – $8.00
- Pipe Organ pipe – $30.00
- SOLD! Marching Band Wooden Baton – $30.00
- Music Books and Sheet Music – individually priced
- SOLD! Posters – the rolled up ones are just $1.50 each
NOTE: Now that we’ve downsized at our main location, our new entrance is at the back of the building! You’ll see some signs in the windows saying “Heritage Collectibles”, “Retail Shop” and “Welcome”!
For more information about our locations, pricing, shipping & delivery, etc, please click on one of the informational tabs above!
Thank you to everyone who has supported us for the past three years!
In memory of my beloved husband John K Snyder… 20 Sept 1956 – 21 Oct 2016.
He loved our shops, especially the section we called Heritage Books, Maps & Ephemera – that was his baby.
He loved me like crazy, and oh how I loved him.
Follow our blog at https://warrior-project.org, in honor of my husband, and all others who have been lost to internal demons that in the end, overwhelmed them.
All of the profits after expenses from Heritage Collectibles, Books & Maps will go to help fund The (Grief) Warrior Project, a suicide prevention drop-in and counseling center in the process of being developed.
[Please Note: The (Grief) Warrior Project is in no way intended to be reflective of, or piggy back off, Wounded Warriors which serves those military personnel wounded after September 11, 20o1. Like too many others, John was a warrior long before then.]