We have quite a few quality medical & chiropractic books… these are just a sampling. They are individually priced as seen in the photos and below. We do have more!
Condition: Nearly all of these books are in very good to excellent condition; some are like new.
- Anatomico-Roentgenographic, $20.00
- Bone Tumors – Diagnosis, Treatment and Prognosis, $8.00
- The Cervical Syndrome, $20.00
- Chiropractic Drugless Therapeutics, $50.00
- Chiropractic Theories, $5.00
- Color Atlas & Textbook of Human Anatomy, $15.00
- A Color Atlas of Physical Signs in General Medicine, $15.00
- Consultation in Neurology, $20.00
- The Doctor Who Looked at Hands, $10.00
- Dorland’s Medical Dictionary, $4.00
- Fundamentals of Physiology, $4.00
- The Head Neck & Trunk, $5.00
- The Knees, $25.00
- Low Back Pain Syndrome, $3.00
- Low Back Pain, $5.00
- The Lumbar Spine, $25.00
- Manual of Medicine Diagnostics, $35.00
- Medical Resident’s Manual, $35.00
- Muscles: Testing & Function, $5.00
- Musculoskeletal System, $20.00
- Neurology Secrets, $20.00
- Normality, $10.00
- Pharmocological Basics of Therapeutics, $4.00
- Physiological Psychology, $7.00
- Practical Encyclopedia of Sex and Health, $4.00
- Pulse Sensations, $25.00
- Rheumatology Secrets, $25.00
- Scoliosis & Neurological Disease, $25.00
- Soft Tissue Pain & Disability, $5.00
- Vertebral Subluxation, $10.00
- SOLD! The Yellow Emperor’s Classic, $2.00
NOTE: Now that we’ve downsized at our main location, our new entrance is at the back of the building! You’ll see some signs in the windows saying “Heritage Collectibles”, “Retail Shop” and “Welcome”!
For more information about our locations, pricing, shipping & delivery, etc, please click on one of the informational tabs above!
Thank you to everyone who has supported us for the past three years!
In memory of my beloved husband John K Snyder… 20 Sept 1956 – 21 Oct 2016.
He loved our shops, especially the section we called Heritage Books, Maps & Ephemera – that was his baby.
He loved me like crazy, and oh how I loved him.
Follow our blog at https://warrior-project.org, in honor of my husband, and all others who have been lost to internal demons that in the end, overwhelmed them.
All of the profits after expenses from Heritage Collectibles, Books & Maps will go to help fund The (Grief) Warrior Project, a suicide prevention drop-in and counseling center in the process of being developed.
[Please Note: The (Grief) Warrior Project is in no way intended to be reflective of, or piggy back off, Wounded Warriors which serves those military personnel wounded after September 11, 20o1. Like too many others, John was a warrior long before then.]