We have quite a few really good quality medical & chiropractic books… these are just a sampling. They are individually priced as seen in the photos and below. We do have many more; come on in and take a look!
Condition: Nearly all of these books are in very good to excellent condition; some are like new.
- Anatomico-Roentgenographic, $20.00
- Bone Tumors – Diagnosis, Treatment and Prognosis, $8.00
- The Cervical Syndrome, $20.00
- Chiropractic Drugless Therapeutics, $50.00
- Chiropractic Theories, $5.00
- Color Atlas & Textbook of Human Anatomy, $15.00
- A Color Atlas of Physical Signs in General Medicine, $15.00
- Consultation in Neurology, $20.00
- The Doctor Who Looked at Hands, $10.00
- Dorland’s Medical Dictionary, $4.00
- Fundamentals of Physiology, $4.00
- The Head Neck & Trunk, $5.00
- The Knees, $25.00
- Low Back Pain Syndrome, $3.00
- Low Back Pain, $5.00
- The Lumbar Spine, $25.00
- Manual of Medicine Diagnostics, $35.00
- Medical Resident’s Manual, $35.00
- Muscles: Testing & Function, $5.00
- Musculoskeletal System, $20.00
- Neurology Secrets, $20.00
- Normality, $10.00
- Pharmocological Basics of Therapeutics, $4.00
- Physiological Psychology, $7.00
- Practical Encyclopedia of Sex and Health, $4.00
- Pulse Sensations, $25.00
- Rheumatology Secrets, $25.00
- Scoliosis & Neurological Disease, $25.00
- Soft Tissue Pain & Disability, $5.00
- Vertebral Subluxation, $10.00
- SOLD! The Yellow Emperor’s Classic, $2.00
NOTE: With the exception of books, maps & music, most of our antique and other inventory can now be found at the Undercover Antique Mall in Oxford. FMI: https://heritagecollectiblesmaine.com/details-hours/
We hope you will enjoy our revamped shop, as well as our booth in Oxford, as you did our original retail space on Main Street.
For those dying to check out the revamped Heritage Collectibles, Books & Maps, we are still in the same building, but our new entrance is at the back of that building.
Just enter 9 Park Street, Lewiston into your GPS and park in the nearest available spot. Our entrance is through the door at the end of the building on the right hand side. You’ll see signs in the windows (“Retail Store” and “Heritage Collectibles” and “Antiques” as well as others; you’ll also see my silver Jeep Liberty parked nearby.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us since August of 2014!
In memory of my beloved husband John K Snyder… 20 Sept 1956 – 21 Oct 2016.
He loved our shops, especially the section we called Heritage Books, Maps & Ephemera – that was his baby.
He loved me like crazy, and oh how I loved him.
Follow our blog at https://warrior-project.org, in honor of my husband, and all others who have been lost to internal demons that in the end, overwhelmed them.
All of the profits after expenses from Heritage Collectibles, Books & Maps will go to help fund The Grief Warrior Project, a suicide prevention drop-in and counseling center in the process of being developed.
(Please Note: The Grief Warrior Project is in no way intended to be reflective of, or piggy back off, Wounded Warriors which serves those military personnel wounded after September 11, 20o1. Like too many others, John was a warrior long before then.)