For those who like to try to reclaim old furniture that would otherwise go to the dump, come check out our salvage closet, where everything is pretty cheap. Most of these items have sustained some damage, but make great project pieces inexpensively!
And since last weekend we got another load of “stuff”, the closet is overflowing. We just have too much stuff in here… so for the next few days everything is super duper (sooper dooper?) cheap!
I’d hoped to put it out on the sidewalk on Monday but apparently it’s going to rain, so that’s not an option. Come on in and pick through stuff! Or bring a truck and take all the items listed here for just $150.00! (I seriously need the room… and will likely throw in some other items, too.)
Right now we have:
- a grandfather clock kit – needs to be put together but otherwise in good shape and it works! (or so we are told) – $25.00
- 2 vintage wood side/end tables (don’t match) – $5.00 each
- 4 dining room chairs with fabric seats – $35.00 for the set
- a large wood coffee table, just needs to be refinished – $5.00
- a blonde mid century modern side table that’s pretty wobbly – $2.00
- several chairs that need to be refurbished or re-caned – $3.00-$10.00
- 1 large wooden planter – $3.00
- a nice green braided rug – just needs to be stitched in one area – $6.00
- a wooden step stool – $5.00
- a small hamper – $6.00
- a small end table – $3.00
- an end table with drawer – $7.00
- a vintage student desk with stains on top – $4.00
- a small oval dining room table with leaf (no chairs), in good shape just needs to have the legs attached – $20.00
- another old student desk; no chair – $10.00
- a country-style blue fabric headboard & foot board for a twin-sized bed, no rails – $10.00
- a miniature desk-top organizer of some kind (about 15″ high) – $2.00
- an oak medicine cabinet – $10.00
- a mid century modern style floor lamp – $8.00
- 3 white desk top lecterns made of particle board – $4.00 each
- 2 doll cribs in rough shape – $3.00 each
- and an assortment of other small items
And I’ll be adding more as I have time!
Buy several pieces, and save even more!
Check out our salvage closet frequently; you never know what you’ll find!
Payment Information: Please see our “Details: Payment & Pricing” page.
Shipping & Delivery Information: Please see our “Details: Shipping & Delivery” page.
In memory of my beloved husband John K Snyder… 20 Sept 1956 – 21 Oct 2016.
He loved our shops, especially Heritage Books, Maps & Ephemera – it was his baby.
He loved me, and oh how I loved him.
Follow our blog at https://warrior-project.org, in honor of my husband, and all others who have been lost to internal demons that in the end, overwhelmed them.
All of the profits after expenses from Heritage Collectibles, Books & Maps and Papa’s Thrift Shop will go to help fund The Warrior Project, a suicide prevention drop-in and counseling center in the process of being developed.
(Please Note: The Warrior Project is in no way intended to be reflective of, or piggy back off, Wounded Warriors which serves those military personnel wounded after September 11, 20o1. Like too many others, John was a warrior long before then.)