We’re thrilled to remind customers of our no interest layaway plan, which quite a few people have already taken advantage of! (In fact, there are several pieces of furniture in the shop right now that will be going out the door in the next few days, once final payments are made on those items!)
This is a great way to buy furniture for your apartment or new home, and to do your holiday and other gift-giving shopping! (Our selection isn’t brand new like you’ll get at those rental places, but we are far less expensive and there are no interest charges that hike up your costs ridiculously. We’re happy to offer this service… the more customers who take advantage of it, the more furniture and other items we can add to our inventory!)
Check out the details below or click on the info tab on our home page (Details: Layaway Plan). And come on in to see how Heritage Collectibles can help you get those items you want or need!
Details: Layaway Plan
- A minimum of $20 or 20%, whichever is greater.
- In-Store Only. No on-line, emails or phone calls.
How It Works:
Minimums. Each item must be at least $20.00. Total purchases must be at least $40.00.
Maximums. New layaway customers will be limited to a $250.00 layaway plan. This can increase for future purchases if customers pay regularly and on time.
- The entire amount must be paid for 8 weeks from the down payment date.
- The remaining amount owed after the down payment will be divided into four equal payments, with the final payment also including the sales tax (so that final payment will be higher than the others).
- Each of the four remaining payments must be made in two week intervals. It’s okay to make them sooner, but they cannot be made longer than two weeks apart if that stretches out the payment term beyond the original agreed upon date.
- If a two-week payment is missed, there will be a $1.00 per day late charge beginning on the 2nd day after the payment is missed. This late fee will stop as soon as the missed payment is made, but must be paid along with that missed payment.
- If two agreed upon payments are missed, the item will be placed back into the shop’s inventory for someone else to purchase, and a $20.00 restocking fee will be subtracted from any amounts paid to date. The rest of the customer’s payments (if anything) will be returned to the customer.
Don’t forget to sign up for our blog at http://heritagecollectiblesmaine.com so you can get all the most recent information and updates.
Sign up for our Weekly Specials by Text club! Just text us at 207 740 2247 with the message “HC Weekly Specials” and you’ll receive a single text every Monday morning with info on specials good through Saturday of that week!
If you love books the way we love books (or even if you just like books, check out Heritage Books, Maps & Ephemera at 5 Park Street in Lewiston, or follow our blog at http://heritagebooksandmaps.com!