A while back we picked up about a dozen or so of these sets of basic but sturdy student desk & chair combinations. We sold off most of them but still have a couple left as described under “Price” below.
The desks presently are not assembled, but with a screw gun it only takes about 15 minutes to attach the four legs with the 36 screws provided. The chairs are burgundy, and match the color of the plastic kick guards on the desks.
My photos didn’t come out very well for some reason, so maybe I’ll get them updated before all the sets are sold!
Condition: Very good. The chairs are in excellent condition. The desks have some dark marks around the edges from being bumped into by the students who previously used them, but otherwise, they are in good, solid condition.
Price: So this is what we have left, and what we’re selling them for to clear out the inventory…
- Two unassembled desk/chair combinations – $20.00 per set or $32.00 for both sets
- Two unassembled desks but no matching chairs – $10.00.
Please note: The shop at 189 Main Street in Lewiston is closed from September 1-25, 2017 while Linda visits her daughter, son-in-law and new grandson!
Some Quick Details:
- Prices Are Firm. We do not negotiate on the prices listed in our blogs… they’re set based on what the item cost us and our expenses in running the shop.
- Sales. We do occasionally have sales or reduce the prices on an item (usually if the item has been in the shop for at least 6 months with plenty of marketing). If so, that reduced price will be posted.
- Holding Items. Sorry, not without payment. We used to when we first opened the shops, and found that too often the person asking us to hold an item never came back and we lost sales in the interim to someone who was standing there with cash in hand. Obviously, that’s not good business.
- Questions. This is tough… I’d like to be responsive to everyone who has questions, but I work full time as a social worker, and full time at this shop hoping that someday it will make enough money so I can retire from that social work job. This means I have very limited time to respond to questions, especially if those questions have already been answered in this blog or on our various posts. So I may not have time to respond…
- Dealers. We’re happy to talk to you! Please remember to bring a copy of your State Resellers License.
Layaway Plan: Please see our “Details: Layaway Plan” page.
Payment Information: Please see our “Details: Payment & Pricing” page.
Shipping & Delivery Information: Please see our “Details: Shipping & Delivery” page.
189 Main Street, Lewiston ME.
Heritage Collectibles and Heritage Books & Maps have been combined into one shop: Heritage Collectibles, Books & Maps. We’d love it if you would follow our blogs! (The Books and Maps blog isn’t as active as the Heritage Collectibles one.)
https://heritagecollectiblesmaine.com & https://heritagebooksandmaps.com
5 Park Street, Lewiston ME.
Papa’s Thrift Shop has re-opened at 5 Park Street (it’s in the same building as Heritage Collectibles, Books & Maps but with a separate entrance around the corner from the 189 Main Street address)! Papa’s website is: https://papasthriftshop.com/
10 Water Street, Waterville ME.
We now have a small space (Booth #23) in the Hathaway Mill Antique Mall! Here you’ll find only items produced in or before 1965.
Other Ways of Finding Us:
Sign up for our Weekly Specials by Text club! Just text us at 207 740 2247 with the message “HC Weekly Specials” and you’ll receive a single text every Monday morning with info on specials good through Saturday of that week!
You can also find us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/heritagecollectibles and https://www.facebook.com/groups/heritagecollectibles
And we’re on Twitter! https://twitter.com/heritagegifts.
In memory of my beloved husband John K Snyder… 20 Sept 1956 – 21 Oct 2016.
He loved our shops, especially the section we called Heritage Books, Maps & Ephemera – that was his baby.
He loved me like crazy, and oh how I loved him.
Follow our blog at https://warrior-project.org, in honor of my husband, and all others who have been lost to internal demons that in the end, overwhelmed them.
All of the profits after expenses from Heritage Collectibles, Books & Maps and Papa’s Thrift Shop will go to help fund The (Grief) Warrior Project, a suicide prevention drop-in and counseling center in the process of being developed.
Please Note: The (Grief) Warrior Project is in no way intended to be reflective of, or piggy back off, Wounded Warriors which serves those military personnel wounded after September 11, 20o1. Like too many others, John was a warrior long before then.